“Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.”
It is a common saying that, “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today”.
Ashutosh Foundation is the consortium of educationists and teachers who have an extensive knowledge of teaching counselling and evaluating students on the basis of their performance.
The greatest aim of ‘Ashutosh Foundation’ is not to provide knowledge but to bring the knowledge into action and contribute to the nation.
Our Target students: There are two sections in the society who need to be moulded and motivated for building a better nation. One category is the Homemakers our mothers, sisters who cover almost 24% of our society and the other category is of Teens who need the proper guidance and counselling to choose the right career.
The target is not to teach them only, but to train them to imbibe confidence within them towards building the career and contributing to the economy of the nation.
The statistics says that only 20% Approx females are working and rest all are homemakers. We do not criticize Home makers but we believe that if remaining 80% of woman power starts contributing in the economy of the nation the nation will change completely and we can definitely look for India as the Superpower.
Our courses focus mainly on to Completive preparations in the creative fields, Health and Fitness, Language and Career building and Spirituality & Occult Sciences.
Education without Value makes a person clever devil, hence Values and Virtues should be the part and parcel of our Education.
The whole purpose of Education is to turn Mirrors into windows.